Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Save the Date

greetings from the future: I scheduled this post not thinking about when it would go up. Though it feels weird to leave it here, I'd rather celebrate things I love and artists doing cool things in a small way. I'll also be donating $10 for every calendar sold to the Southern Poverty Law Center!


Greetings blog! I have some fun news for you - I've got two illustrations in Studio on Fire's 2017 desktop calendar!! This was a super fun project for me, and also a big honor. Ever since college I've followed and really admired Studio on Fire's work. Now I get to be a part of this great annual project, along with quite a few other talented illustrators and designers. SO COOL SO COOL!

I'm going to be selling these calendars in a little "pop up shop" I opened just for this great product. Did someone say Christmas present???? GUYS IT'S PERFECT FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST.

(pssst... want free shipping? Just enter code HELLOBLOG when you check out!)

Here are some more photos, including both my illustrations and examples of the different accent colors on the stand (you can pick between silver and black).

here's the silver accent

and here's the shiny black accent!

15 comments:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

    오피

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate, lead to I found just what I was having a look for.외국인출장

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 345ec7a63833eb6a8584d0d240d61d19
    sms onay
    website kurma
    numara onay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 7a73207103ba36e1212446acc5983799
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete