Friday, December 18, 2015

spaceballs


In my head I have a popular talk show called "Weirdly Specific Things I Have Googled" in which a rotating cast of celebrity guests and myself talk about that time we googled "how long is a baguette" or "how to spell a wookie sound".

The former I did for this VERY ILLUSTRATION, in celebration of that space wars movie or whatever that's out today I guess. JK GUYS, I'm no die-hard Star Wars fan but I do really love the movies and all the stupid dinky droids that live in the universe (MSE-series anyone?). Although I haven't seen the new movie yet I'm reeeeaaaalllyyyy hoping that it's just a buddy cop comedy film staring Chewbacca and BB-8. 

p.s. in case you were curious, my Jedi name is Emmrt Brann... according to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment