Tuesday, June 9, 2015

meet & greet



I've been trying to up my social media game recently (WOO 2015 SENTIMENTS), so I've been taking to ol' Tweety more often than normal, and I've found a lot of amazing artists to follow! A lot of them have been participating in this super cute #MeetTheArtist meme, so when my agency asked us illustrators to chime in I happily did! After all, there's nothing that makes me happier than writing things I like & dislike in list form.

Did you know that I hate dijon mustard? I know it is superior in every way to the yellow stuff but it makes my tongue feel SO WEIRD, I don't know how to describe it. I feel similarly about horseradish and have only just now started allowing wasabi near my sushi. What's really strange is that I love spicy stuff otherwise! Go figure.

And, in case you were curious, my top karaoke songs currently are:
(see how I used that opportunity to make another list about myself? Tricksy hobbitses)



3 comments:

  1. So cute! I hate meanies too, small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Emma!!! I'd add the dijon mustard to my "yay!" list, though. I love the stuff :D

    ReplyDelete