Friday, April 24, 2015

pins & needles


Good morning! HAPPY FRIDAY GUYZ. I'm spending today in my studio (aka tiny corner of my apartment) working hard like this little lady above.

There's been some radio silence on the blog, as last week I totes got MARRIED. It was marvelous and beautiful and tasty and fun and I will most likely be sharing some photos next week because I can't help myself. 

But in the meantime enjoy your weekend and wear some bright colors for my hedgehog friend here. She told me my wardrobe has way too much black and grey and needs some sprucing up, but also knows that I never listen.

1 comment:

  1. If you ever thought how to make you website or blog look cooler try custom pins they are just amazing. http://getlapelpins.com/ have free designs and will really impress you with their ideas.

    ReplyDelete