Monday, October 21, 2013

something wicked this way comes


YEP, that's right, another Halloween themed post. Apparently my most productive holidays for blogging are Valentine's Day and Halloween, and I'm not sure what that says about me.

In reality I just realized I hadn't made a gif in awhile and I also hadn't posted a playlist in awhile and now I have both! This spooky playlist has been in the works for about a year (I posted some of the songs on it two years ago, actually... shhh) but I think I'm finally happy enough with it to share... although that doesn't mean I'll stop adding to it anytime soon!



I want to give a special shout out to that Chelsea Wolfe song. If you haven't given Chelsea Wolfe a try and you're a fan of spooky girl vocals then run, do not walk, to her discography.


No comments:

Post a Comment